| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Advanced pcb design Footprints missing (Intlib)

Seriez , 05-15-2020, 02:07 AM
Hello Robert and Forum Members,

First I wanted to congratulate you on the Course, I am really enjoying the Material.
Now to my Problem:
I wanted to follow the course but also make the design from scratch, then when I try to import the schematic into the PCB it says the footprints are missing from the intlib. (Update PCB Document).
Looking through the files and later this Forum I was not able to locate the intlib...
Where is it located or what am I doing wrong? I am not familiar with intlib... only with pcblib.

Thanks in Advance
Seriez

P.S I purchased the course beginning this year but only now got to it (5 Months Later ... Not sure if this is relevant).
robertferanec , 05-16-2020, 12:33 AM
Thank you @Seriez. This will help you: Altium - How to Create Libraries from Existing Project - Step by Step Tutorial https://youtu.be/zhuHE9b4C_8
Seriez , 05-18-2020, 02:24 AM
Hello Robert,

Thanks for the reply and my Problem is now solved.
However I had to use AD19 for this... for some reason under AD20 it did not want to generate the library using that method.
My current guess that it is just another Altium quirk or some Issue with my Installation of AD20. If I find the reason Ill post an update.

Regards
Seriez
robertferanec , 05-18-2020, 07:59 AM
Great! Thanks for letting me know. PS: Thanks for sharing your solution for the issue.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?