| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Circuit Studio Design Files

Manoj Bandri , 12-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone, I'm using Circuit Studio instead of AD for the Advanced PCB Layout course. I was wondering if there is a repo of CS version PCB files for all the activities in the course or if there is a better way of doing this course instead of me trying to convert each PCBDoc file in the activities. Thanks in advance!!
robertferanec , 12-08-2020, 02:48 AM
Hi Manoj, you do not need to convert every file. I would only convert the finished project. The activities are often created from the finished project by deleting some parts of the finished board. So, the activity files should not be super difficult to create.

If you need any help, let me know.

Manoj Bandri , 12-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Thanks Robert, I downloaded the PCB_5.0 doc that you attached from one of the threads in the forum but the schematic sheet set in Lesson 1 doesn't seem to match it. Can you please post a version in which schematic and PCB are consistent? Thanks in advance!!
robertferanec , 12-14-2020, 02:19 AM
I think, you should be able to open the Altium schematics (from activities) directly in CircuitStudio ... am I wrong?

PS: Maybe if it helps, the whole project was uploaded to CircuitMaker: https://circuitmaker.com/Projects/De...3-7A4125C44EE1
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?