X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHD Lesson 9 activity

Hi Robert

I have stopped at Lesson 9 activity.
    I have reached a point that I can not length match anything. there is no space in L3.
    if I move anything then I have to route L8 again. then length match again . and one or two routes completes. but there are more.

please help me
    thank Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	0 Size:	345.4 KB ID:	16198 you

That is exactly the point of this activity. First, do the lengthening of the branches and do the connection to CPU as the last one. That should help.

Comment

thank you for your response.
      There is no room on L3, I have to move the vias, then the length of branches will change.
      can you guide me?

Comment

There is no really much how to guide you. Once you place the vias, they should not be moved.

Normally I do preliminary routing between memories, then I do preliminary routing from the CPU and at the point where the tracks cross, that is the place for VIA. Then I do the length matching between memories and then length matching from cpu.

It's not easy - so what you are experiencing is normal. That is why we do the activity.

Comment

Hi robert
          i choose the expert PCB to route . may be it is too advanced for me.
          i will do my best.
          thank you

Comment

Working...
          X