| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Learn to Design Your Own Boards course question

Lucky-Luka , 01-12-2021, 03:04 AM
Hi
Are the videos in the course visible forever or is there a duration as in Learn Altium Essentials 2nd ed.?
Thanks
dodoolas , 01-12-2021, 03:53 AM
Hello Lucky-Luka,

Each course course has its own online access duration depending on the number of lectures. After the online access expires, you can extend it by yourself with additional online extensions. Buying the course you will get a certain number of free online extensions (depending on the course option) and if it's needed, you can buy additional.

Here you can find more details about the Learn to Design Your Own Boards course pricing options: https://courses.fedevel.com/itemDeta...3-c5a70caf707f

PS: We do not provide lifetime unlimited online access. The main reason for that is that every time when someone is watching videos, we need to pay fees to Amazon AWS. If we provided lifetime access, soon we would be losing money. I am sure you understand.

If you would like to get lifetime course video access, I would recommend you the "Online and Download" course option. You can download the course video files and watch them offline. There is no time limitation watching the videos offline.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Have a great day,
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?