| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

New course suggestion

daiyoko , 07-16-2016, 08:14 AM
Hi, i've subscribed 3 courses from fedevel: learn to design board, sch and pcb course, and advanced pcb course. And finished most learn to design course lesson which is an excellent course and teach me a lot about pcb.

As i don't have too much electronic background and those 3 coursrs seem base on a finished or existing schematic to start implement pcb, i would like to suggest may be develop a new course or lesson about how schemtic built from e.g. use advanced pcb course's schemtic and teach below info:

How imx pin 8 connect to a capacity, why need to connect like that, and how do i know what to connect, if mentioned from datasheet?

How imx ddr connect, why need to connect like that, and how to implement 5v/3v power, ...

I think most people without electronic background want to know how to design a schematic from zero.

If really developed such course, please let me know,i want to subscribe.
robertferanec , 07-16-2016, 08:33 AM
@daiyoko, do you mean, you would like to understand how circuits work? That is, what you learn at University and that is what you learn for years of doing hardware design. That is not possible to teach on a course.

However, you do not need to understand everything - that is why reference schematics exists. What you really need to understand are the parts what you are changing - and that can be studied on internet or you can build it and test it by yourself.
daiyoko , 07-17-2016, 04:48 PM
thank you for reply, i will further check the reference schematic.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?