| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Hardware Design Engineer

canberk_unal , 12-28-2020, 05:03 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a hardware design engineer, with 5+ years of experience in the field, who take freelance jobs on-demand. You can contact me and ask for information regarding any of your hardware design & development job. Please do not hesitate to contact me even if your project scope / design requirement is relatively small. If you have a design requirement which is not among the experienced areas listed below, I will charge you fairly low price.

WORK EXPERIENCE
  • 5+ years of professional experience in Hardware Design & Development
  • Experienced in schematic, board design, simulation, prototyping, PCB layout, component selection, debugging and functional verification
  • Experienced in
    • Mixed signal circuits:
      • High speed ADC/DAC designs having deterministic latency with one of the latest interface technologies, i.e. JESD204x
      • FMC board designs complaint with the VITA 57.1 mezzanine board standard
      • Power and digital signal distribution boards
    • Digital circuits:
      • FPGA board designs (I have only worked with Xilinx FPGAs, in case you desire an Altera FPGA design, I will charge you half of the price) complaint with the VITA 57.1 carrier board standard
      • JESD204x
      • 1Gb/10Gb Ethernet
      • RS232/RS422/RS485
      • USB2.0/USB3.0
      • SD Card
      • HDMI/Display Port
      • DDR3/DDR4
      • I2C/SPI/UART
    • Analog circuits:
      • Ultra-low noise, ultra-high gain transimpedance amplifier (TIA) designs for sensing applications (one of the previous TIA circuits has 130dB gain with 3-dB bandwidth of 100MHz, which is designed for fiber optic distributed acoustic sensing application)
      • High speed, high gain, low noise amplifier designs.
      • Analog filter designs using discrete components (You can see the S21 parameter of one of the previous filter designs, i.e. 13th order Chebyshev low-pass filter for with 3-db cutoff at 100MHz, which is used before ADC input as an anti-aliasing filter)
      • Circuits for optic devices such as AOM Driver, Optic Switch Controller, Laser Diode Driver
    • RF circuits:
      • RF amplifier circuits (including, but not limited to GaN amplifiers)
      • Low phase noise signal synthesizer circuits for downconverter applications and signal generators
  • Experience in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, optical power meters, fiber optic splicing machine, fiber scopes, optical spectrum analyzer
  • Expertise in PCB CAD tools including to Eagle, Altium
  • Expertise in simulation programs including LTSpice, AWR

Best Regards,
Canberk
BeshPowerElec , 05-16-2021, 12:52 AM
Hello Canberk, Do you have experience in PCB layout, simulation of power electronic designs ? We are working on a solar inverter and need some support. Thanks.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?