| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

ALTIUM 19.1.5 do not show nets name and pads number

Luca , 07-10-2019, 04:02 AM
I'm trying Altium 19 but i've some issues in PCB editor.
I can't see nets name on pads/tracks and also pads number.
I attached some pics that make me think about Altium know the net name but this is not showed.
Anyone have same issues?
Regards, Luca Belvederesi
Aytac123 , 07-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Hi.
Although I have the same version of Altium Designer, I can show or hide the pad nets and numbers, as you can see below. It is a weird situation, indeed.
robertferanec , 07-15-2019, 01:35 AM
@Luca I don't see screenshot with the Pad Nets and Pad Numbers enabled. It should work the same way as @Aytac123 shows on his pictures.
Luca , 07-15-2019, 02:54 AM
Hi Robert, i've enabled the button but didn't work in any cases.
Actually i'm in contact with Altium Support
robertferanec , 07-15-2019, 05:05 AM
interesting. it should work. please, let me know then.
Luca , 07-15-2019, 07:45 AM
Yes it should work. Now i've solved with the help of Altium Support that's very good and precise.
Problem seems to be the font type in configuration for PCB Editor -> Board Insight Display that we have changed from arial narrow to arial only
There are also some difficulties (maybe for this monitor resolution) for display the minimun object so we have changed it from 20 to 10. Now seems work right for this aspect.
Generally they told to me that this kind of problem could be generated by :
1 - firmware/driver for graphic card
2 - monitor resolution
2 - some option and/or configuration in preferences (infact they ask to me to reset by default using unistall shell)
Offcourse with new version of software i think they solve this problem in generally speaking.

By the way we have trouble with activation licenses and we are still working for solve it.... Seems to be a server problem...
I hope this can help other users with same or similar issues, but i've open a "case" online (Altium Official of course) and they recontact me and help very quickly.
robertferanec , 07-17-2019, 05:17 AM
Thank you very much @Luca for sharing the solution.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?