| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Altium runs slow on some part of board.

barismetin , 07-23-2019, 10:52 AM
Hi, I have the design of PCB from the preveious company and now I am doing version 2 for the client. I am trying to modify some of the parts of existing design but I have an issue with some nets. For example when I was trying to route 5 volts on the PCB Altium just freeze; however when I do 3 Volts it just works fine. I am super confused about what is causing this issue. I deleted all 5Volts traces and vias but still the same
robertferanec , 07-24-2019, 08:36 AM
Hmm .. that is Altium's magic. Maybe try different Altium's version or latest patch. If it keeps crashing ... I am not sure what I would do .. maybe trying to delete the net step-by-step to find out what exactly is causing the problem ...
mnpebm , 07-25-2019, 07:07 AM
This may sound strange, but sometimes I have done a "Save As" to a different file name. Also, would the "clean nets" feature provide any insight? This is located under Design/Netlist. Perhaps read on this feature.
barismetin , 07-26-2019, 11:00 AM
Thank you for all reply I never found the problem. The solution for this issue is I used snippets tool and divide board to 6 pieces and create new PCB file transfer old design to the new PCB file. Thank you for helping.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?