| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Interactive Length Tuning

JohnsonMiller , 12-23-2019, 10:48 PM
Hi Guys,

For some reason I had to move back to AD17, strangely the "Interactive Length Tuning" and similar command are moved from main Tools menu into legacy, only "Equalize Net Length" is left. Does it mean Altium retiring these commands or another method for length tunning is added?

BR,
robertferanec , 12-29-2019, 12:00 AM
Honestly, I do not know. It's sometimes very annoying ... e.g. I tried AD20 but had to go back to AD19 after one day. If I didn't have to keep up with new versions because of my youtube videos, I would stop upgrading Altium long time ago (after they implemented xSignals and nice 3D PDF).
MrSun , 12-30-2019, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by robertferanec
Honestly, I do not know. It's sometimes very annoying ... e.g. I tried AD20 but had to go back to AD19 after one day. If I didn't have to keep up with new versions because of my youtube videos, I would stop upgrading Altium long time ago (after they implemented xSignals and nice 3D PDF).
I agree .ad20's new features about Impedance looks usefull
Viacheslav , 05-04-2020, 10:09 AM
Hello Robert,
I am working on Advance PCB layout course and I faced with some problem.
During Interactive Length Tuning I can’t Toggle starting direction by pressing “y”
It doesn’t work and also I don’t see such option in properties (Picture in the attachment)
After pressing Shift+F1 it is also absent in the menu.
Altium version 20.1.7, but I also tried 20.0.14
Do you know something about such Altium magic?
robertferanec , 05-08-2020, 08:31 AM
Interesting. I didn't know about that. I am not sure where it went ....
Viacheslav , 05-08-2020, 09:30 AM
It is very uncomfortable) What is intersting in Altium online help everything is ok
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?