| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Proper way to merge and separate tabs like Projects/SCH Library/PCB library etc

Raza Parvi , 01-16-2020, 12:23 AM
Can anyone tell me what's the proper way to merge and separate different tabs.This is very irritating as I can not separate two tabs e.g, Projects merged with Sch Library. If I close Sch library and reopen it from panel, it again gets merged with projects panel. Also, I can't drag them separately.

Thanks in advance.
robertferanec , 01-16-2020, 11:30 PM
Yeah ... sometimes very annoying. I think, you need to hold the panels where its name is located (top left), but I have not been investigating closer how exactly it works.

PS: Sometimes happen, they merge on top of each other (top is one panel, bottom different panel) and then I can not get rid of that. Even when I put them correctly, they keep opening that way ... but when I close Altium and run it again it usually fixes itself.
Comments:
Raza Parvi, 01-17-2020, 12:10 AM
Thanks for reply Robert. I solved this issue by myself yesterday. Just click-hold and drag the panel (e.g, Projects in image1) and take it to one of the navigation arrow that appears in the middle of screen. Once we drop the dragged panel at one of arrow, the panels get separated. Rest is easy.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?