| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Own company stock as prefered solution on ActiveBom document in Altium Designer?

juanmism91 , 03-14-2020, 07:31 PM
Hello I'm John,

In the company I'm working for we're currently using ActiveBom in Altium Designer 20 to generate our BOM. It works great for what we're doing right now, since it allow us to have alternate parts and suppliers for our components. However we don't want to place an order everytime we design a new board, but move into having our own stock to get benefit of the price cutoffs (for example when buying 100 parts).

The system I'd like to have is:

The designer puts in the schematic a general 100k resistor. ActiveBom document prioritizes those manufacturer part numbers solutions available in our company stock, if not, it chooses the next ranked SPN.

Basicaly we'd like to set out own company stock as a supplier along with DigiKey, Mouser.. but giving us higher priority within ActiveBom.

So far I've not been able to do so... Any help or idea how I could do this?

Thanks in advance.
robertferanec , 03-16-2020, 01:21 PM
That is a very good question. I think it could be possible if you are using Concord PRO or Vault ... but I have never tried that, so I am very intersted to know what you find out.

This link may help: https://www.altium.com/documentation...d?version=19.0
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?