| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Manufacture part search

malokasirag@gmail.com , 05-06-2020, 04:44 PM
when i try to use Manufacture part search, i can't find the symbol or footprint available and i found this massage ( symbol is not present, server not found) ??
Lakshmi , 05-06-2020, 06:24 PM
You can also create symbol and Footprint on your own
MrSun , 05-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by malokasirag@gmail.com
when i try to use Manufacture part search, i can't find the symbol or footprint available and i found this massage ( symbol is not present, server not found) ??
you can click the Download button to get the symbol.
malokasirag@gmail.com , 05-07-2020, 04:02 PM
download all parts properties and parameters without symbol and footprint maybe some setting need to adjust??
robertferanec , 05-11-2020, 02:08 AM
... server not found
- many people are occasionally reporting this. Is it now working? Was it really a server error? PS: I think, for the components with green chip symbol, some models (schematic symbol, PCB footprint) should be available.

Updated:
I double checked it on my computer.

First, go to System preferences -> System -> Network Activity -> Data Management Server and check that. It has to be enabled:

Without that enabled, it will not load anything:

When I am signed in, then I see the symbol and footprint:
akurtoglu , 10-07-2021, 11:37 PM
I have a similar problem but I registered. When I searched the part I need (925-127P-51P), it has no symbol and footprint. So, there is no download option.
robertferanec , 10-11-2021, 05:27 AM
Not every component has symbols or footprints. I tried 925-127P-51P component in my Altium - no symbol, no footprint.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?