| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

pcb altium

marrouki hatem , 05-29-2020, 08:20 AM
how fix it error in altium
mnpebm , 05-30-2020, 05:59 AM
What does the "Rules and Violations" panel show for this error? What type of error is it?

If electrical, check your design rules - electrical clearance. If you make the clearance smaller to remove this error, this may be unacceptable for the rest of the design which may need larger electrical clearance. There are ways to change the electrical clearance for just a footprint. Robert has a video on this I believe. You essentially make a rule applying only the a particular footprint.
Comments:
marrouki hatem, 06-01-2020, 04:53 AM
thanx mnpebm
robertferanec , 06-01-2020, 02:23 AM
As @mnpebm suggested, click on Panel button (located in bottom right corner) -> PCB Rules and Violations ... that should give you more info about the problem.

However, that looks to me like minimum mask sliver issue, try to go to Design -> Rules -> Design Rules -> Manufacturing -> Minimum Solder Mask Sliver and change the number to something smaller e.g. 0.1mm. If you will still be getting these errors, then you may need to adjust solder mask size around the pad (your solder mask between pads may be too thin to be possible to manufacture it).

Comments:
marrouki hatem, 06-01-2020, 04:54 AM
thanx robertferanec
marrouki hatem , 06-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Hi,

how to subvise the voltage level existing in the power layer
FurkanDursun , 06-08-2020, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by marrouki hatem
Hi,

how to subvise the voltage level existing in the power layer
Hello Marrouki,

I don't understand your question. Your question is not clear therefore please give me more details to clarify.

Best,

Furkan
marrouki hatem , 06-08-2020, 05:36 AM
Hello @FurkanDursun

How to make the level of tesnsion on the layer of tesion in my card I 3 level + 1V8, + 3V3, + 5V and GND here is the example in it is card and thank you.
robertferanec , 06-08-2020, 08:23 AM
@marrouki hatem, do you mean, how to draw polygons? Maybe this can help? https://designhelp.fedevel.com/forum...b-19-connector
Comments:
marrouki hatem, 06-13-2020, 01:15 AM
thanx robertferanec
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?