| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Problem in drill holes

Satyamtiwary , 07-13-2020, 11:45 PM
Respected Sir,
I'm a student at fedevel Academy I'm just finishing the Learn Altium Essential Second Edition. I follow everything which is you said everything is alright but when I checked my output file in view mate Gerber file is OK but when I click in the PCB hole file then I found there is showing only one hole I also attached the photo and also mark that please check it and please tell me how can I solve that problem.
I'm waiting for your positive reply.

Satyamtiwary , 07-14-2020, 12:31 AM
Respected Sir,
I'm checking this when I change NC file format means when I select that in inches then I check it in viewmate everything is fine but when I change its unit to millimetre then it is back to the previous position which I tell you before. Please tell me, sir, how can I solve that problem and if I make that file in inch unit is that any problem in it.
robertferanec , 07-16-2020, 04:07 AM
That is Viewmate issue for mm. This will help to undrestand more: https://designhelp.fedevel.com/forum...ng-drill-files
Satyamtiwary , 07-16-2020, 08:37 AM
yes sir, when i make it unit in inch then it can show me the drill holes.
Satyamtiwary , 07-21-2020, 11:26 PM
Sir, it is a problem in viewmate or I'm mistake something in Altium Designer??
robertferanec , 07-25-2020, 01:16 AM
This is Viewmate issue.
Satyamtiwary , 07-25-2020, 03:14 AM
Ok sir, Thank You
WhoKnewKnows , 07-25-2020, 05:29 AM
Altium has a built-in CAM data viewer called CAMtastic. You can use it to check viewmate is working correctly (Add new to project>add CAM file, open CAM file, File>import>Gerber, or File>import>drill, etc.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?