| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Need Help

bbzyusuf , 07-27-2020, 12:13 AM
Hi everyone.I've been using the Altium for two weeks.I did some Powersupply project and some Multiboard appointments in basics.I need guidance to improve more than them.How can I advance my Altium ability?Thanks for your time.I wish healthy days for you all.
robertferanec , 07-27-2020, 02:46 AM
Do you have anything specific in Altium what would you like to learn or improve? What is your current knowledge about HW design? I just would like to understand if you would like to learn Altium or Hardware design.
Comments:
bbzyusuf, 07-27-2020, 06:09 AM
Firstly thank you for your feedback.I am just Electrical and Electronics Engineering student and I want to be ready for after graduated status.This is my fourth year of my university and I feel some necessity to learn something and then I decided to learn PCB design.I am open all advices as a rookie.Maybe I don't have enough horizon to understand which choices I can use in Altium.Good days.
WhoKnewKnows , 07-27-2020, 04:14 AM
You might share your designs here and ask for feedback on them. It's difficult for people to recommend how to get better if they have no reference to how you currently work
Comments:
bbzyusuf, 07-27-2020, 06:42 AM
Thank you so much for your encouragements.
Lakshmi , 07-27-2020, 04:45 AM
Hi,
To advance your Altium ability, I'd suggest you look at the Fedevel course mainly 1) Learn Altium Essentials and 2) Learn to design your own board.
I think the first one will be useful to you as it covers DC Power supply design and would be helpful to you. ( https://academy.fedevel.com/ )
Also, have a look at the open-source design (https://www.imx6rex.com/ ) and the Evaluation board design of specific IC you're working on.
As @robertferanec said, If you've any specific questions regarding Altium Tool, you can post here.
Comments:
bbzyusuf, 07-27-2020, 06:41 AM
Thank you so much Sir.Much obliged.
robertferanec , 07-31-2020, 01:42 AM
How can I advance my Altium ability? ... I am just Electrical and Electronics Engineering student and I want to be ready for after graduated status.
- if you know how to work in Altium, that is just enough for you to keep learning Altium by yourself. It looks to me more like you are looking to learn hardware design rather than just Altium. As @Lakshmi suggested, have a look at my courses or have a look at my youtube channel - that can maybe help. Also, work you your own projects.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?