| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

problem in polygon poor with vias and pads

Med1990 , 05-09-2021, 07:02 AM
@robertferanec Please can you help me with this issue , when i do a polygon for some pads it be looks like strange and some times do not connet to it even there is enough space and clearance
robertferanec , 05-10-2021, 05:28 AM
Try to select the polygon and in its properties select: "Pour over all same net objects"? It looks to me like you had the pads connected before and maybe there are some small bits of tracks on them? Maybe
Vinod Devrari , 05-19-2021, 11:37 PM
@robertferanec Can you please help me with this Issue?

When I connect the netlabel with the wire in Schematics it will not connect after updating in PCB. but If I connect the port along with netlabel it will be connecting to PCB. I cant able to understand this problem.

Aso when I connect BUS in the same Net it will also show disconnected.

qdrives , 05-20-2021, 09:36 AM
What is the setting for Project / Project Options / Options / Net Identifier scope?
This page details the Options tab of the Project Options dialog, which enables you to specify the output path and related options for generated outputs for the project. You can also specify various netlisting options and the Net Identifier Scope

I do not understand what you mean with "...connect BUS in the same Net..."
robertferanec , 05-24-2021, 02:07 AM
I agree with @qdrives, try to check your scope settings.

PS: Also, I would recommend to use Navigator and browse your schematic to see what is connected where, this may help: https://youtu.be/f7GP6NZs0Ok?t=392
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?