| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Need help for the design of 13.56 MHz, Class-D Half Bridge, RF Generator with DRF1400

Md Yusuf , 08-06-2021, 12:19 AM
Hi , I need help in the design of 13.56 MHz, Class-D Half Bridge, RF Generator with DRF1400 board if anyone can help and guide me in this project that would be great like how to do PCB layout of this board and other things related to design of this board because this board is a high frequency board therefore it comes under RF PCB design and I do not have an idea of RF PCB design the details of this board has been attached thank you.
WhoKnewKnows , 08-06-2021, 07:39 AM
The first paragraph in the attached file says the reference design is available to purchase. If you do some more research, you may find all of the construction details are already available. If you want this board, it's unlikely you need to design it.
Comments:
Md Yusuf, 08-08-2021, 11:46 PM
Could you please send me the construction details here that would be very helpful and appreciable including how to do PCB layout for high frequency board because I am not able find more information about this in detail through which I can design easily thank you.
WhoKnewKnows , 08-09-2021, 05:59 AM
I wouldn't know the construction details. I would have to contact the manufacturer and ask. Please do this yourself, or simply purchase the board
Comments:
Md Yusuf, 08-09-2021, 06:14 AM
I have asked several times but they did not share what actually I required for the design rather they share only what already available on the internet but anyway thank you so much for help
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?