| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

How to reduce the Power from high voltage circuit

Md Yusuf , 08-20-2021, 12:39 AM
As I am re-designing this circuit called 13.56 MHz, Class-D Half Bridge, RF Generator with DRF1400, the information about this circuit can be obtained from internet .The problem in this circuit is that the power is 1.7KW which is so high therefore I want to reduce the power level up to 140W how it can be done .Also I want to reduce frequency of this circuit up to 5MHz from 27.56MHz how it can be done .Also give me an idea that how the PCB layout can be done because it is high frequency board therefore it comes under RF design ??
robertferanec , 08-20-2021, 02:20 AM
What circuit you are re-designing? You may need to provide some details, I am not sure otherwise how people may help to optimize your circuit - they may need to see at least the parts of circuit which you would like to optimize.
Comments:
Md Yusuf, 08-20-2021, 03:57 AM
I have done editing of my question please go through it and then answer thank you
WhoKnewKnows , 08-20-2021, 06:03 AM
Please explain "... I am re-designing this circuit called 13.56 MHz, Class-D Half Bridge, RF Generator with DRF1400...I want to reduce frequency of this circuit up to 5MHz from 27.56MHz .."

It's difficult to understand what it is you want.

Perhaps instead of explaining how you want to change a circuit, explain what it is you are trying to achieve with the design once it is finished. What do you plan to do with the modified circuit?

Keep in mind that this forum is about using Altium, not radio design. Not all of us are radio experts.
Comments:
Md Yusuf, 08-20-2021, 06:16 AM
Basically I want to design an Electrosurgery board which uses radio frequency in that the power level requirement and frequency is less as compared to what this board is generating therefore I want to reduce these to match the required power and frequency level.Yes I know its a forum about using Altium but I am just asking to share an idea about this if anybody have its okay otherwise no problem because I have been asking in many places but not getting an idea about this
qdrives , 08-27-2021, 02:12 PM
And why not simply use FETs (Si, SiC or GaN) and normal (half) bridge drivers?
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?