| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Dashed Track in PCB

aycans , 05-24-2022, 12:28 AM
Hi everybody,

I have a problem in routing in altium designer. There are signs I don't want in the routing of a few of my pins. Even though I don't define a specific pin(for e.g.,differential line), the tracks appear to be crossed out and I can't get rid of it. Can I remove this from the track properties or is it something to do with the component's schematic, like making specific assignments to some pins of the component? If you have any knowledge on this subject, could you give me information?
robertferanec , 05-24-2022, 12:36 AM
did you assign a color to the signal? find the signal in the left PCB panel and see if the color is not enabled

Very simple way to disable all the colors is to use F5 (to enable it, press F5 again)
aycans , 05-24-2022, 01:08 AM
Hi again Robert,

As you said, I got rid of the scratches on the pcb side using f5. When I examined the track properties, there was a color assignment, for example, I made the color purple and when I update it to the pcb, the track line colors became purple. But there are still markings on the schematic side. How can i get rid of it? Is there a special definition for the wire?

Thanks for the quick response.
qdrives , 05-24-2022, 02:21 PM
For the schematic -> View / Set Net Colors / Clear All Net Colors

Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?