This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About MatchedLengths_InPairs error within xSignal

Hi everyone,
    I have a CLK path for Displayport with several components: common mode choke, jumper resistors, protection diodes.
    I set up 2 xSignals from source to end, set up a class embedding both of them and applied a rule MatchedLength for the class.
    I did that because it was impossible to tune one of the pair between the connector and the protection diode.
    While having no error with the rule applied to the class, I am still having the error from the rule MatchedLengths_InPairs for the section between the connector and the protection diode.
    How do I get rid of it?

Thanks.
  • Answer selected by mulfycrowh at 08-28-2023, 04:20 PM.

Could it be that if there are overlapping track sections, that they all are still added?
    Set the transparency of traces to a value that you can see if there is some overlap.

Length matching is an end-to-end measurement, right? it should be from the connector to the resistors.

Comment

The path is highlighted.

Comment

Could it be that if there are overlapping track sections, that they all are still added?
        Set the transparency of traces to a value that you can see if there is some overlap.

Length matching is an end-to-end measurement, right? it should be from the connector to the resistors.

Comment

Might be ... I am going to check ... thanks

Comment

qdrives Qdrives, you're right: overlapping tracks. Thank you very much: The path is free to production. We are going to see the quotes ...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎