| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Rotate component

angelsix , 10-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Just wondering if there is a quicker more efficient way of rotating components in PCB layout. The only way I can find is Edit->Move->Rotate, which I have to go to and click every time I want to rotate one thing once.
robertferanec , 10-12-2015, 05:46 AM
spacebar

BTW: In the bottom right corner you can find a button called "Shortcuts". That may help you.
angelsix , 10-12-2015, 05:53 AM
Thanks. The spacebar didnt work. It works in schematics. However I found out how to get it to work in PCB. I have to hold down the mouse left button then press spacebar and it works.
robertferanec , 10-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Oh, I had one version of Altium where spacebar didn't work in PCB, maybe you are using the same version? At that time I thought that it is something wrong with my installation, settings or computer, maybe there was a bug. Do you use the latest Altium?
angelsix , 10-12-2015, 06:16 AM
I think my install is slightly messed up. I've just gone from a trial version to purchasing the full version so I will re-install their latest version today and that will probably fix it. I've noticed a few other things that make me think this install is a bit messed up.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?