| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

How to customize board stack-up report?

Pedro , 07-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Hi all!
I have a question about the board stak-up report. Is it possible to customize the template (As in the BOM) in order to generate a customized board stack-up report? I've tried opening the stack-up report template but it seems to be blank. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Pedro.

robertferanec , 07-19-2017, 01:21 AM
Pedro, please can you add some screenshots (what you would like to change) and also let us know your Altium version? I have never had to change the stackup report template, but it may be interesting to know if it can be done.
Pedro , 07-19-2017, 01:37 AM
Hi Robert,

I've attached a screenshot. What I want to do is to modify the template file "Board Stack Report.XLT" (As it can be done with BOM templates), but when I open the file it just have a title and the rest is blank.

Thanks!
robertferanec , 07-20-2017, 01:11 AM
Hi Pedro, only what I was able to do was this:

I just went to PCB: Design -> Layer Stack Manager and clicked on "Copy Image to Clipboard" button.

What would you like to adjust in the template?
Pedro , 07-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the answer but unfortunately that's not what I was looking for. I need to customize the report that Altium generates with the board stack-up. If I find the solution (I'm starting to think that is not possible) I'll post it here!

Thanks!
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?