| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Warning message in importing netlist

edward , 04-16-2019, 11:07 AM
I am in lesson 8 and tried to import the netlist but there are warning message that I cannot figure out how to fix it. here is the warning message. I need help how to resolve this warning message.

#1 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol 'PAD_D4MMX1MM5' used by RefDes J1 for device 'PAD D4MMX H1MM5_PAD_D4MMX1MM5_4' not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

#2 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol 'MH_D7MM4_H3MM2' used by RefDes MH1 for device 'MOUNTING HOLE D7MM4XH3MM2_MH_D7' not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

Apr 17, 2019

I was able to get rid of those warning but when I re-import the netlist, there is no error found but the fiducial was not in. I am wondering why because the parts is created same with lesson.

Apr 17 2019 8:28 PM

Hi Robert, I was able to figure out the fix.
robertferanec , 04-18-2019, 06:31 AM
That looks like problem with "PAD_D4MMX1MM5" and "MH_D7MM4_H3MM2". Are the names correct?

Please, what was the problem?
edward , 04-18-2019, 03:38 PM
My problem is that when I import the netlist the MH, J, and fid did not came in that is why I asked the question. I am wondering what was the warning for so I delete the parts and recreate a new one. and for the MH I have to add Class in parts properties in my PCB editor and type mechanical in the box. My Allegro is 17.2 and I think that for the mechanical have type in manually in order to work. and it is working now. I am starting to place the components.
robertferanec , 04-25-2019, 05:13 AM
Thank you for letting me know.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?