No announcement yet.

Allegro/ORCAD training course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always go full screen and didn't see the files and download tabs. Thanks!

Comment

All previous errors I was having are corrected. In lesson 7, ,about 35 minutes in, we are creating the BOM. I created the BOM using the 2 lines from by copying and pasting them into the window. My description field was blank. Is this because I have set to not display? Any other setting makes the description visible in the schematic. I also was unable to create the library BOM. ORCAD error 1735 - unable to create report.

Comment

I am still unable to find the finished schematic. I found the pdf version. My cover page doesn't have a title block at the top for this reason.

Comment

I found out why the description was not showing up. It was a misspelling.

Comment

I am still unable to find the finished schematic.
            When on the lesson page, lick on Links & Download and scroll down to find "Download the finished project"

Click image for larger version

Name:	links and downloads 2.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	17848

Click image for larger version

Name:	download the finished project.PNG
Views:	68
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	17849

Comment

Lesson 11 about 1 hour 35 minute in, we are copying the MFG Notes from the clip board. I cannot find clipboard. It isn't in my export tab. I attached a photo of my drop down. Any idea where it could be located?
              Attached Files

Comment

In mine, sub-drawing is the clipboard. On to final lesson!

Comment

Thank you rahnkt, you are right, in the new allegro it is sub-drawing (File – Export – Sub-Drawing)

Comment

I just finished the course today! Do files or anything need to be sent for verification of completion?

Comment

Hello rahnkt ,

To get a certificate from the "Learn OrCAD and Allegro Essentials" course, you need to upload the finished project into the Certificate tab under Lesson 12. (see attachment Screenshot 1)

Then go to the Main Course Page, open the Certificate tab and press the "Request Certificate" button. (see attachment Screenshot 2)

Have a great day,
                      Attached Files

Comment

Done and thank you for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                        X