| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

YOCTO course with OpenRex SBC Ultra

occam25 , 07-07-2019, 12:52 PM
Hi!
I am following the course instructions for building U-Boot for the OpenRex. After updating all the files for the board I managed to compile U-Boot without errors and to flash the u-boot.imx file with the MFG tool. The problem is that, even after commenting out all the PMIC stuff as explained in the course, I keep getting the "Can't find PMIC:PFUZE100" error when booting.

The only difference is that I am using the OpenRex SBC Ultra version, are any other modifications needed? I guess so because U-Boot shows a message saying that the board has 2GB of RAM but it actually has 4GB.

Any advise about how to get rid of the PMIC error and how to build U-Boot so it recognize the 4GB RAM of the Ultra variant?

Any help will be appreciated! I am stuck here!

Thanks,
Javi
robertferanec , 07-08-2019, 08:05 AM
- I would try to search in the files what we were updating for "PFUZE" ... maybe it is somewhere e.g. a config file?

- building 2GB vs 4GB it is explained in next lessons (it will not recognize the memory size automatically - for this you would need to implement ... I forgot how ti is called ..... you may want to google for it, but it was not so simple, so I have not included it in the course ... however it is possible)
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?