| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Linux kernel files are missing

anubhabc , 06-04-2018, 01:29 AM
After making a SD card with Jasbir's filesystem and then updating the zImage and dtb files with the obtained Linux 3.14 ones....I'm still unable to access any of the files in the openrex board.
For example, the Drivers folder is missing from kernel although I flashed the zImage and dtb files to SD card.
Kindly help me out. (How to get the complete linux kernel having all the support files for Openrex to the SD card)
imsaditya , 06-04-2018, 06:03 AM
I'm having a similar issue with the kernel. Apart from making changes to the zImage, nothing else seems to be changed and essential files are missing.
P.S., For example, the Humidity sensor readings, I couldn't locate the imx6_defconfig file.
Also there was no driver support in the present kernel. Pls, help me out. I'm too working on Jasbir's file system.
Kindly suggest any method to get working files in my current kernel in SD card.
robertferanec , 06-11-2018, 11:08 AM
I apologize for late replay, I was travelling.
The support will not be in the Jasbir file system (Jasbirs file system is only to show you, that it is possible to create a file system with apt-get which can be sometimes useful). I believe, the best peripheral support is in the VOIPAC distribution of OpenRex: http://wiki.voipac.com/xwiki/bin/view/imx6+openrex/
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?