| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

About New Rule

FurkanDursun , 01-27-2020, 01:09 AM
Hello Robert,

When you create a new rule in this section, you copied some parameters. Where do you get these parameters? Like SW2 and FID1 or InComponent ('SW2').. How can I reach basically these parameters?

FurkanDursun , 01-27-2020, 01:29 AM
And I would like to ask one more question.
Although I have defined the rules you specified, I get the errors you see on the PCB. Like R27 and R28 short circuit, FID and SW, etc. How can I fix these errors? And Why do I get these errors?

robertferanec , 01-27-2020, 07:02 AM
Try to double check if you are adding correct components to the exceptions. Check if the green fiducial realy is FID4 (left click on the fiducial and check Designator in Properties panel).
FurkanDursun , 01-27-2020, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by robertferanec
Try to double check if you are adding correct components to the exceptions. Check if the green fiducial realy is FID4 (left click on the fiducial and check Designator in Properties panel).
Thank you Robert,

I fixed. Do you have an answer for first question?
robertferanec , 01-28-2020, 02:05 AM
I am not sure what you mean by "parameters" .. do you mean designators? Or the commands? Designators are just names of the components / nets / objects what you would like to use in your query. The commands I usually find in Help or I try to build the commands through Query Helper or Query Builder buttons.
FurkanDursun , 01-28-2020, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by robertferanec
I am not sure what you mean by "parameters" .. do you mean designators? Or the commands? Designators are just names of the components / nets / objects what you would like to use in your query. The commands I usually find in Help or I try to build the commands through Query Helper or Query Builder buttons.
I mean InComponent ('SW2') and etc. parameters.
robertferanec , 01-29-2020, 05:49 AM
I am still not sure what do you mean ... if "InComponent" or SW2? SW2 is component designator, "InComponent" is something what I usually find through Help, Query Helper or Query Builder.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?