| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

how can i start to learn for realize a idea ?

ozarif , 02-17-2020, 04:19 AM
I will develop a system and i know i dont have adequate knowledge and studying to raise it.

I want to develop myself about hardware design and programming. My system(the idea) has a microcontroller and several sensors. I cannot sure which mcu is better, which sensors can be compatiple it. Could you give an advice how i can specify my road step-by-step, which courses or resources ı have to study. Should i continue your another design courses (completed 'learn to design your own boards' course).
robertferanec , 02-18-2020, 02:15 AM
At this moment, maybe I would recommend to find a development board which has all the peripherals you need for your idea and plenty of examples. Ideally, maybe start with a microcontroller board e.g. Arduino ... build your idea around Arduino - wire up all the sensors and write software for it. Once it is working you can place everything on 1 board.
ozarif , 02-18-2020, 03:28 AM
Thank you Robert, actually i would like to start with this kit.
The DA14585 IoT Multi Sensor Development Kit is a complete solution for a multi-sensor node letting users develop multiple applications on the same hardware.

Do u have any suggestion with having ble 5 module?
Comments:
Lakshmi, 02-18-2020, 05:31 AM
Hi,You can check Nordic Semiconductor also. Their support is good.I've not worked with Dialog-Semiconductor. But most of the smartwatch uses Dialog's BLE uC.
robertferanec , 02-18-2020, 04:43 AM
I have not used any ble 5 module. BTW: Some time ago I made a video with Sam who designed smartwatch based on a dialog chip, may be interesting for you how he debugged the chip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD4kBWA5cw
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?