| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Differential Pair

zouhour , 04-21-2020, 12:39 PM
i have differential pair in sheets but it doesn't figure in the pcb
robertferanec , 04-23-2020, 07:06 AM
It is not very well visible in the picture, are the nets called D_P and D_N? Also, it looks like you are using a custom grid (not standard 100mils) and this is often big problem, because then it may be sometimes hard to connect wires or place objects on the nets (so your diff pair symbol may look like it is placed correctly, but it may be actually placed a little bit off the net)
Comments:
zouhour, 04-23-2020, 07:14 AM
even if i don't change the custom grid it can be routed now but i don't know if it will be an error or not i will tell you when i check rules and violations thank you for helping
robertferanec , 04-24-2020, 04:54 AM
oki, please let me know then
Comments:
zouhour, 04-26-2020, 06:27 AM
ok with pleasure
Sharan , 12-17-2020, 05:15 AM
How to find the maximum uncoupled length in differential pairs? Please Help me to find the correct answer.

robertferanec , 12-18-2020, 04:54 AM
Initially set the max uncoupled length to 0mm, run DRC and check the error messages - they will tell you exactly what is the uncoupled length in which signals.

PS: Then, you may want to find the longest uncoupled length in the error messages, go back to this rule and set the max uncoupled length to a little bit larger number. This way you will not be getting the error messages anymore.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?