| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

step files

ecworks , 06-27-2016, 12:02 AM
hello friends,
I downloaded the PCB boar file examples from imx6rex.com... So amazing boards with perfection.I wish to know from where you download the step files to create 3d library for the components? i hope your valuable replies.Thank you very much
koreshx , 06-27-2016, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ecworks
hello friends,
I downloaded the PCB boar file examples from imx6rex.com... So amazing boards with perfection.I wish to know from where you download the step files to create 3d library for the components? i hope your valuable replies.Thank you very much
http://www.3dcontentcentral.com for example
robertferanec , 06-27-2016, 12:39 AM
yep 3dcontentcentral ... and I am very happy you like the boards
ecworks , 06-27-2016, 01:09 AM
Thank you my friends.. I am also using 3d content central but i don't feel this much beauty in 3d library in my files like in your 3d file,your 3d files are so nice.... thank you my friends for your support
mairomaster , 06-27-2016, 01:34 AM
If you are using Altium 16, for the majority of the standard packages you can create perfectly looking 3D bodies with the IPC footprint wizzard. For not so standard one (like connectors), many manufacturer provide 3D models for their components.
ecworks , 06-27-2016, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by mairomaster
If you are using Altium 16, for the majority of the standard packages you can create perfectly looking 3D bodies with the IPC footprint wizzard. For not so standard one (like connectors), many manufacturer provide 3D models for their components.
@mairomaster ok thank you sir
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?