| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Troubles while searching for outsourcing software development company

Tooth_Fairy , 01-11-2019, 02:27 AM
Hello everybody! I have problems to be troubleshooted and I need your help urgently for making an app building project. Please give me any tip related, if you have some credentials to give.
robertferanec , 01-14-2019, 01:10 AM
I am not exactly sure what you mean by "app building", but if it is pure software, this may not be the right forum.
Jafiso , 03-18-2019, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Tooth_Fairy
Hello everybody! I have problems to be troubleshooted and I need your help urgently for making an app building project. Please give me any tip related, if you have some credentials to give.
Does it sound like you are looking for overall guidance on project management of your code? GitLab offers very robust user and group management options that should be able to fit your use case.
Are you familiar with version control systems as a whole / currently using one?
I believe you can achieve what you’re looking for by using features such as User / Group roles and Protected Branches.
Do you have a Project up (even a dummy one) that we could use as a test case for what you’re trying to accomplish?
If you’re looking for a very specific outline of the workflow for your project and version control in general, check out this
Paul van Avesaath , 03-20-2019, 05:23 AM
i think robert means "what kind of app" on "which platform" and " if it is pure software, this may not be the right forum." is pretty self explaining?
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?