| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

I would like someone to review my schematic

chris007 , 06-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Hello,

I am still a bit new to altium and pcb design, but learnt a lot so far thanks to Fedevel academy

I have performed a schematic and still have a few error appearing which I don't know how to solve.
I woudl really appreciated if someone could spend a few minutes looking at my project to giv eme some feedback about :

1./ If they see anything wrong or suspicious
2./ If they see anything missing
3./ If they see any strategy of schematic improper
4./ How to solve those erros which I see appearing in the mesages box and the ECO when I tryto pass to layout (do I need to care about them or not ?)
5./ If appart the USB you see any differential pair I omited or classes ?
6./ I am unsure about the issue using net and port. I was thinking to use net being global but I am unsure it is a good idea or not.

I am willing to pass on layout but I am worring doing some mistake and then need to restart everything again.

I have my files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zevkffihop...OS_V1.zip?dl=0

Thank you very much for your time and help.

robertferanec , 06-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Hello @chris007. I really hope someone will help you with this. I would love to help, unfortunately I can not do that It's very difficult with my time. Sometimes it is even difficult to answer all the questions on this forum and for that I would like to say "Thank you" to @mairomaster who is helping me with this forum and provides fantastic answers to you guys
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?