| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

MULTI-PORT USB POWER SUPPLY

sneha.xeye , 02-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi,
I'm working with an application based on Raspberry-pi in which i want to design a power supply which can provide 5.2V, 1.5A to each port (can work simultaneously) through USB-OTG input... if anyone is having an idea how its done please let me know..

Luca , 02-14-2017, 01:58 AM
What kind of supply do you have for start? I mean, +12Vdc regulated? +24Vdc regulated? Or you need some wall adapter? If yes wich kind of main voltage do you have in yout country? Please give more information of what you need and what you have in mind. Regards, Luca
sneha.xeye , 02-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Power supply is already in my mind from 230V AC to 5V DC but after that what should i include that will provide enough voltage and current rating what i have mentioned above.
Luca , 02-14-2017, 03:08 AM
What do you mean with enough voltage? 5V nominal is your output voltage that you need, it's correct?
If yes in the past when i work for onother company i've used an IC from Power Integration, the series of that IC it's INNOSWITCH.
Here you can see the web page related: https://ac-dc.power.com/products/innoswitch-family/
I hope this can help for your ideas and project.
sneha.xeye , 02-14-2017, 04:06 AM
Thank you @Luca
Luca , 02-14-2017, 05:09 AM
Oh really don't say thanks
If you need more about, i'm and we are here
robertferanec , 02-14-2017, 02:29 PM
@Luca, nice! Thanks for sharing.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?