| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Who Do You Use/Recommend For Manufacturing Your 14-Layer PCBs?

jpartis1 , 10-08-2018, 10:15 AM
I was wondering who you recommend for creating a 14 layer PCB with micro/blind vias?
Advanced PCB here in the US is quoting my board but they are pricey.
Was wondering who you use for a board of this complexity?

Thanks!
Paul van Avesaath , 10-09-2018, 03:50 AM
we use suntech for those kinds of PCB, but with those wishes (depending on material choice) it still wil be an expensive design, also depending on the PCB size price will vary..
it wil also help when you dont go overboard with the blind via's
PCB industry IPC Key terms,Suntech Circuits,PCB,Printed Circuit boards,PCBs,China PCB,China Printed Circuits Boards,Global PCB supplier,PCB suppliers,US PCB supplier,Europe PCB supplier,Excellent PCB,Excellent PCB supplier,quick-turn,NPI,FAI,high mix low volume,HMLV,high technology PCB,production,PCB manufacturing,automated PCB manufacturing,3D printing PCB,3D printed circuit boards,FR-4,CEM-3,CEM-1,FR-1,Rigid-Flex,Flexible PCB,FPC,metal core PCB,Aluminum,Alumininum,Copper PCB,Substrait,HDI,High Density Interconnect,Blind Via,Buried Via

i just orderd a Megtron 6, 16 layer with blind and buried and micro(laser) via's but a pretty big PCB so they could only get 2 PCB's out of one panel.. it came around 350 -400 euro i believe.. dont know the exact price because our manufacturer handles that for us...

DSG is one of the second source placed I believe

hope it helps..

robertferanec , 10-10-2018, 02:43 AM
How much is pricey? Boards with uVIAs are often much more expensive than through hole only PCBs.

We use Exception PCB https://epcbonline.com/
mairomaster , 10-11-2018, 10:00 AM
I can recommend all the 3 above as well.
anovickis , 02-27-2019, 02:25 PM
almost always use https://www.apctinc.com/ for meg6/nelco/itec
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?