| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Feeling get stuck in career

noisepic , 09-04-2018, 10:37 AM
I'm good at analog design and pcb. Some of firmware, currently I feel got stuck with my career. My existing job is sch-pcb designer. What I should do/learn for money and living non-wasted life??

I want to have more money to buy a car..but daily job just give me 1k$ in a month.
robertferanec , 09-05-2018, 12:42 AM
I would try to find a better paid job in a company designing more complicated boards or in a company with good name (company what will look good on CV, like Intel, Google, etc .. this can be useful for future jobs). I am not sure where you live, but maybe also consider to change country (find a job abroad or in different state - some areas / countries pay better than other).
Comments:
Kevin Amadiva, 05-14-2019, 02:25 AM
change of country is the most valuable advice i ever got from you Robert. I have spent some time and advanced my skills by looking at what companies are looking for in terms of skills then making sure i learn those. The outcome over the past month and half i have seen positive feedback in terms of application. I have to say, if you feel stuck which was also my case especially because am from Africa this advice was so beneficial. Thanks Robert!!
Stephbaker , 12-10-2018, 01:42 AM
I agree with roberferanec. Also try looking for some good internships in you region. They pay minimal wage but it gives you good experience. You could also try doing some courses cauuse sometimes the demand for a job in certain feild is different than what we have studied. You could do this or else look for a job aboard with your qualification.
mohanskin , 04-19-2019, 01:49 AM
YES I AGREE
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?