| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Headache about tomorrow

MuhammedHesham , 11-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Hi everybody

I hope all fine

What if you love manufacturing process and design and hope to work in this field but your country didn't have any company that manufactures any product that have more than two layer PCB and they are old fashioned factories ...

this kind of work isn't exist in Egypt

I don't know if anyone can suggest or give any advice !!

but i try

attached photos is what i made after finishing 28 Pin -course one and half year ago and i forgot to send it to Fedevel

Paul van Avesaath , 11-21-2018, 03:02 AM
I cant really believe there is no company in egypt that does electronics with more than 2 layers... just send emails to manufacturers and ask if there are design companies in you area that have multilayer designs and stalk those companies with your C.V.

In other cases it might be wise to think self employment (robert has some good advice on that) or consider moving. but in anycase show what you can do, what you want, what your motivation is for this kind of work.. set up you linked in account so people kan find you easy.

Never give up if this is what you want to do!

robertferanec , 11-24-2018, 01:23 AM
@MuhammedHesham those are fantastic 3D models. If it would help at least a little, we could post your 3D models on our Instagram and add link to your personal or the project webpage. Let me know if we can do that.

BTW: We often do not manufacture PCBs in our country (Slovakia) - many PCBs are made in Asia. So, you can try abroad, I am just not sure what are import rules in Egypt. As a start, you can have a look at portals like https://jlcpcb.com/ or https://www.pcbway.com/ (I have used jlcpcb before and I was happy with the PCBs and price)
MuhammedHesham , 11-24-2018, 10:15 AM
It's an honour for me see that my work is worth sharing
Thank you for your support & providing us with knowledge through your educational & technical videos

Consider sharing it as an inalienable right for you
My facebook profile "https://www.facebook.com/mohmedhesham19999"
or
My Linked in "https://www.linkedin.com/in/muhammed-hesham-308202167/?fbclid=IwAR2rnirem1bLU4qiJ7Hb-3mdxDvld3X0yxeO03Wt7MjsjoYWN5ElCukwfjc"
photo attached show what modules we can use with this board
I'll try jlcpcb after full exams 2018
.. Thank you
MuhammedHesham , 11-24-2018, 10:20 AM
BTW : Egypt import rules is very difficult .. they add 50% on the most things and consider that 1 dollar = 18.5 LE (Egyptian Pound )
😂
😂
MuhammedHesham , 11-24-2018, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Paul van Avesaath
I c... just send emails to manufacturers and ask if there are design companies in you area that have multilayer designs and stalk those companies with your C.V.

I don't get it ?
Comments:
Paul van Avesaath, 11-27-2018, 12:30 AM
Are there any companies that manufactur the pcb or companies that put the components on the boards (Electronic manufactuering) email them, ask them which companies they work for and see if there is something you can do for them, show them your enthousiasm, your guts and approach them with an open letter to ask if they need someone like you.. any manager who reads those letters might think of you whenever a job pops up.. you never know..
robertferanec , 11-26-2018, 08:56 AM
Thank you @MuhammedHesham
Stephbaker , 12-10-2018, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by MuhammedHesham
Hi everybody

I hope all fine

What if you love manufacturing process and design and hope to work in this field but your country didn't have any company that manufactures any product that have more than two layer PCB and they are old fashioned factories ...

this kind of work isn't exist in Egypt

I don't know if anyone can suggest or give any advice !!

but i try

attached photos is what i made after finishing 28 Pin -course one and half year ago and i forgot to send it to Fedevel

These models are really good! Even I can't make these so perfectly! Well done, mate. I see a lot of people appreciating you! Nice one
Comments:
MuhammedHesham, 12-10-2018, 01:41 AM
Thanks a lot
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?