| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Change polygon distance to other tracks and pads

Baby_1 , 06-20-2019, 11:42 AM
Hello all,
I will be grateful if you can help me to change polygon distance to other tracks and pads. For example in my 4 layers board I want to know how I can change the rules for setting the distance between +3v3 polygon and V24 track to a specific value.(for example 1mm). I just did it by subtracting two polygons.

robertferanec , 06-24-2019, 08:53 AM
Maybe this can help? It is from our OpenRex project, you can download it from here and have a look: https://www.imx6rex.com/open-rex/

In your project it may be something like "IsRegion" as one object and "All" in the second object? Then set Minimum Clerance to what you need (be sure this rule has higher priority than the general rule ... it is placed higher in the list of the clearance rules):

Baby_1 , 06-29-2019, 02:15 AM
Thank you dear Robert, Can we define different rules for different Polygons ( for example different names)?
robertferanec , 07-01-2019, 07:36 AM
I guess, you can ... but I have never tried that. PS: I would maybe use net name rather than polygon name
Baby_1 , 10-25-2019, 06:31 AM
Thank you dear robert feranec, I have forggotten to thank you for your tip. it works fine
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?