| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

How to move Pin Display name

kmohan , 02-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Hi Robert,

I found a problem while creating Schematic Library part of TOP260EN, In which Pin Display name overlaps on Pin and by customize Name position and Font we can change orientation and margin only. Please find sch part editor image for your kind information.

But i Name the Pins by Deselect the Display Name and by using Place Text String to name the pin now i can move pin name to where i need it does not over lap on pin. Pin Designator value remained the same. This will be ok or please suggest any other way.

Thank you

kmohan , 02-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Hi Robert,

I found a problem while creating Schematic Library part of TOP260EN, In which Pin Display name overlaps on Pin and by customize Name position and Font we can change orientation and margin only. Please find sch part editor image for your kind information.

But i Name the Pins by Deselect the Display Name and by using Place Text String to name the pin now i can move pin name to where i need it does not over lap on pin. Pin Designator value remained the same. This will be ok or please suggest any other way.

Thank you

robertferanec , 02-04-2017, 10:33 AM
You can do it the way as you are suggesting. I do not see any problem with turning off the name and using TEXT string - I sometimes do it the same way.
kmohan , 02-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your feedback.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?