| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

rat nets for selected nets

meet , 07-25-2017, 05:54 AM
the command "connection" in altium have three option to show, nets all & components. but i wish to selected some nets in schematic and want to get see only those connections between components. how can i do it?
this will help during placement. for example, if i am placing component for ethernet, and i have to find the location in FPGA for these connections.

for example, i select the data bus of memory in schematic and want to highlight connection in PCB on FPGA area. how can i do it in altium.
present option "connection----show components net" highlight all the nets of component, while i want to highlight some of the connections only.

As shown in attachment, i want to highlight only resistor connection by selecting in schematic.
mohsin_qau , 07-25-2017, 06:01 AM
U can easily do this job with 'PCB" Option available at right most corner of ur scene in pcb editor. Click on PCB and list of all nets will be available.Select the desired nets and highlight them.
robertferanec , 07-26-2017, 10:01 AM
this may help you (but altium keeps changing the behaviour): https://www.fedevel.com/welldoneblog...e-new-old-way/
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?