| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Lesson 3 and 4

GeekGirl , 11-11-2018, 05:39 AM
Hi All,

I have just completed lesson 3 on the Schematic & PCB Layout Course but I noticed that now the imported PCB and schematic with the updated parts are out of sync. Do we need to use the the imported PCB any more ?.

I gather that lesson 4 is pcb footprint design, 3d body and assembly drawing information, are we doing anything with these footprints in this lesson as I could not notice Robert saying to do anything, everything he did he seemed to delete.

TIA.

Regards,

Kat.
robertferanec , 11-12-2018, 02:37 AM
You do not need to use your files from previous activities to continue. You can always download the new files which are attached to activities and just do the specific activity - do not worry if previous activities are not included in the file.

The goal is, that you practice and you understand what we are doing and why we are doing it. Once you understand, than you can move to the next activity. It is not required doing everything for the whole board - that would be a lot of work and it would require a lot of time (some people do it, that is like wow!).

PS: Schematic & PCB Design course is a little bit specific, as it was my first course and I had to use third party design (with their approval, but I had to remove some things and also they did not included everything - very good example to learn ) - in the other courses the files for activities are more complete as they are all our designs.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?